The FOTGA DP500 Mark III quick-release version advanced baseplate is for 15mm rod rail support rig. Made of precision metal CNC machining, it is durable and sturdy enough for supporting and stabilizing follow focus rig system with DSLR, HDV cameras.
1. Quick-release version. With a big blue release-lock button, it is easy and quick to attach and detach the camera.
2. Built-in safety-lock, which ensures your camera not fall off even you release the blue release-button.
3. Built-in camera position correcting blade on the top plate (forth or back correct of the camera workable)
4. Built-in 1/4″ lens adapter ring support mount.
5. Extending 1/4″ thread mounting hole by the size for additional function. You can connect a device with 1/4″ screw on it, such as a magic arm, etc.
6. Height adjustable up to 15mm.
7. Features 1/4″ and 3/8″ thread hole, the dovetail bottom plate can be directly mounted on a tripod ball head as a quick release plate. Compatible with Arca swiss standard.
8. The quick-release 15mm rail block slider, quick changing from the 15mm rods (rods are not included).
9. Improved blue screws. There is spring inside, which makes the nut able to lift and relocate to the right position you want it to be.
Full Metal, CNC Machined
The height of the top baseplate can be adjusted between 53mm to 68mm.
Rails dia: 15mm
Rails center-to-center distance : 60mm
Camera mount plate size : 70mm x 38mm
Tripod mounting plate size: 24mm x 38mm
Camera Mount: 1/4″-20
Tripod Mount: 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16
Adapter Ring Support Mount: 1/4″-20
Extending Accessories Mount: 1/4″-20
1x FOTGA DP500 Mark III Quick Release Baseplate Module Mount