Products Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Just updated and it won't turn on

Just updated, battery was full, two of them.  And now it won't turn on at all, anyway to hard reset?  Or should I send it in for a repair?

DP500  A50TLS

Hi nyphphotoemail,

did you also try to operate your monitor  with wall power supply ?
If  you sent it back, was the repair succesful or did you got refund ?

We observed a similar issue with  A70
The A70TLS model arrived with firmware 2.0 installed. It worked nice with both Sony batteries or with a common 12V power supply matching the written requirements.

However, after the first firmware upgrade  to latest version 2.03 (running on power supply, of course), the battery operation is broken; Even 100% loaded, it does no longer switch on the monitor (green light near Power button does not lit). If the monitor ist connected to power supply, it is still working fine.

Any suggestion how to resolve this issue?

You should replace the battery if you still don’t open you must take it for the repair. There are experts who can help you in this while solving the problem with your gadget. I hope the suggestion on essayoneday.com would work for you and find the solution to it as well.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. 

https://www.Winlive88.pro

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. 

gomovie

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. 

Literature tutor